Deadline: 16th of October 2018
The overall objective of the Sector Reform Contract for the monitoring of which the services provided under this contract are requested is: To contribute to a more inclusive and effective labour market by supporting the employment and skills development policy of the Albania Government as defined in the National Employment and Skills Strategy (NESS) 2014-2020.
The purpose of this contract is: Assessment of the implementation of performance of the Sector Budget Support Programme: “Support to the implementation of the National Employment and Skills Strategy 2014- 2020” within IPA 2015 National Programme.
Senior Local Non-Key Expert for Equipment Assessment in MFC, Golem Berat and Vlore
PLEASE CLICK HERE for full terms of reference for this position
Qualifications and skills
- University degree
- Fluent in Albanian and with excellent command of English (spoken and written)
General Professional experience
- Experience (years): Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the VET sector
- Previous successful experience of working in international projects is a very strong plus
Specific Professional experience
- Experience and knowledge Albanian VET System and in particular the MFC Concept
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with VET Schools
- Previous successful experience in a similar position will be considered as a strong asset