IFOA has an extensive experience in the field of employment policies, having carried out for numerous years the following activities:
- delivery of information services, counselling, assessment of competences, selection, matching demand-offer, for the Employment Centres of several Provincial Administrations of the Emilia-Romagna Region;
- organization of traineeships in the enterprises of the territory, in particular: retrieval and pre-selection of candidates, activation and complete management of the traineeship;
- training paths for apprentices, in particular: consultancy, assistance to enterprises with internal training capacity; delivery of the transversal training modules; delivery of the technical training modules with “on the job” methodology; training of enterprises tutors;
- organization of “work placements” in the enterprises: matching between demand and offer, complete outlining/arrangement of the work placement, monitoring and final evaluation of the competences gained;
- research and selection of personnel for enterprises (with the authorization of the Italian Ministry of Employment) both for specific medium/high profiles and for lower/medium profiles;
- information, training, and business start-up consultancy.
The services mentioned above are provided to a wide range of clients and particularly to weak groups such as women, elder people/senior citizens, and immigrants.